Friday, February 10, 2012

Golden Ticket

I stumbled upon this delightful little contest that made me giddy with excitement. A free pass to the SF Writers Conference? For the weekend that I'll already be in the area? Squeee! I'll just copy and paste the juicy details, and if you want to win you better get to writersdigest.com quick, because the contest ends today. There are already almost 200 people entered, but I've got my fingers crossed!

WHAT THE WINNER WILL GET
The registration pass includes all sessions and keynotes in the main conference of the SFWC, at the Intercontinental Mark Hopkins Hotel in the neighborhood of Nob Hill in San Francisco. It also includes two luncheons, two breakfasts, and one drink & pupus at the opening Welcome Gala. The pass also allows attendance to the agent Speed Dating potion. (Again … WOW!) All in all, this is worth $745.
If you do not know about the SFWC, see all the details online. For starters, at least 22 agents will be there, to say nothing of all the authors and editors, as well.





No comments:

Post a Comment